Monday, October 30, 2006

ku # 428


Detritus, decay, and automotive degeneration. I admit to an attraction to detritus (you should see my office) and I have a great fascination with it in the natural world. I keep vases full of dead flowers and I'll take a weathered shack in the woods over a deluxe prison in the 'burbs any day of the week, twice on Sundays.

And lest I forget, there's also that entropy thing - a doctrine of inevitable social decline and degeneration. The signs of it are all around us. Some it is quite picturesque. Some it stinks all the way to the White House.

If I were inclined to give my photograph titles, I might call this one Bush, Cheney and Rumfield.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your suggested title for this image, gave me a smile. I'm sure there are many reasons for this name. personally i liked how they are huddled together, but all alone

11/03/2006 09:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks