Thursday, December 14, 2006

John Bailey ~ 7_24_2006 - 7_28_2006




I work for an environmental consulting company in Massachusetts, myself and two co-workers were sent to Commerce, CA for a week (none of us had been to LA, or even CA before) these were the pictures I took on our downtime.

publisher's comment: One aspect of the "digital revolution" photography-wise is the freedom a photographer has to shoot, shoot, and shoot some more. With a palmful of memory cards and one of those portable mini storage drives, you can shoot (seemingly) for ever, and If someone were to ask me how to become a better photographer, my answer would be simple - "Shoot yer ass off, kid".

John Bailey seems to be doing just that. Don't know how many frames (files?) he shot in LA, but after a few days of shooting he ended up with a nifty portfolio - LA (Final Cut) - of around 150 photographs that is definitely worth a look.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man what a grand tour this portfolio is! Excellent, engaging images---nearly every damn one of 'em. I can imagine that this is great viewing for the actual LA trip participants but it's also great fun for an outsider looking in..like me! Set up really nicely too with super quick load time. What an eye you have John Bailey!

12/16/2006 12:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks