Friday, December 01, 2006

Joseph Kayne


This photograph showed up unexpectedly last night in an email with no text other than "Attached is a recent photograph that I made this past October. Enjoy."

I know of Joseph as a photographer of rural America, expecially of barns and barn art - subjects that are normally fodder for bw photography, not color.

Enjoy.

FEATURED COMMENT: David Pamer wrote: "What really makes this photograph work for me is the dog. Especially the fact that, in silhouette he (she?) appears no more real than the horses. A silhouette looking at silhouettes.

publisher's comment - d'accord...(I seem to have something stuck in my throat...)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What really makes this photograph work for me is the dog. Especially the fact that, in silhouette he (she?) appears no more real than the horses. A silhouette looking at silhouettes.

12/01/2006 09:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks